"New" fandom

I have this urge to write a Star Wars fic.

Not only because I didn't like a certain scene in The Force Awakens...I understood the importance of that scene, for the next two movies, for some characters' arcs, and for the key character (and his choice of how to leave the building, so to speak), but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
The story I'm thinking about won't exist in the future (or the present), but in the past, a few months after the original trilogy ended.

I watched all three (original) films before watching episode 7 and then once more with my mom this weekend (she was feeling a bit poorly and I was keeping her company). Anyway, an idea sparked to life in my mind and now I can't get rid of it.
I'm afraid the story will remain incomplete, because I cannot see an ending to it (usually I know how a story will end when I get the idea of writing one), but I just have to get it out of my system.

We'll see how it goes.


0 comments